Remote Deposit Troubleshooting
- I clicked on the Remote Deposit link on GTNet but nothing happens, or I get a black or white screen.
- I scanned a check and when I choose to print “Receipt,” it brings me back to the Enter Deposit Info page?
- How do I check the status of my deposit?
- I scanned a check but I don’t see the deposit in my account?
- I’m having a problem with my scanner, the check is not being scanned properly?
- I scanned a check, but I received an email notifying me that the check image is too small. What does that mean?
- I received an email saying my deposit rejected as Bad Image- images are too dark. How do I correct?
- Can I make a PDF file or make a copy of a check and submit through Remote deposit?
- I received an email notifying me that my deposit rejected due to the MICR is missing. What is a MICR?
- I received an email notifying me my deposit was rejected, due to the image being unacceptable.
Need to deposit a check, but don’t have the time to stop by a branch? Skip the driving, deposit slips, stamps, and envelopes and use Remote Deposit, a new feature in GTNet.
Remote Deposit allows you to scan your checks and receive credit that same day or the following business day. With a computer, internet connection and a common flat bed scanner, you can deposit checks to your credit union account from anywhere -home or work, on the road, and even faraway places. And you pick the time- morning, noon, or even late at night. To access Remote Deposit log into GTNet, or online banking, select Check Services, and click Remote Deposit.
Remote Deposit Requirements:
- Greater TEXAS Federal Credit Union or Aggieland Credit Union Checking Account (a S8 account)
- GTNet Access - Valid email address under Options > Member Info
- Java SE 1.6 or higher http://java.com
- Adobe Flash Player http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer
- Internet Access (High Speed is recommended)
- TWAIN Compatible Scanner
2. Any item that contains evidence of alteration to the information originally contained on the check.
3. Any item issued by a financial institution in a foreign country or not payable in U.S. Dollars.
4. Any item that is “stale dated” or “post dated”.
5. Any third party check, i.e. any item that is made payable to another party and then endorsed to you by such party.
Contact Member Services, Monday through Friday, 9a.m. to 4p.m. (C.S.T.) at (800) 749-9732 ext 1003.