Minor Share Deposit (Savings Account)
For members under 18
- Parent or Guardian opens savings account in child’s name
- Parent or Guardian is joint on the account
- $1 deposit into account when opened
- Documentation needed to open account:
- Parent must be eligible for membership.
- If Parent or Guardian does not have an account, a copy of the drivers license & social security card (or two valid picture IDs) is needed to open the account.
- Need child’s social security card for savings account.
- If person other than parent or legal guardian, like grand-parent, is opening the account, a letter from legal guardian as authorization is needed.
- Earns dividends paid quarterly, according to the rates.
- Practical Money Skills for Life
- Elevate Economics Mini lessons and games
- Wise Pockets Clubhouse
- Teaching Kids to Save
- Kids Color Page (PDF)