Aggieland Credit Union
GTCall, our touch tone voice banking, received an upgrade on June 22, 2015.
The following features are now available in GTCall:
• Access to your checking, savings, certificate and loan accounts
• Recent account activity
• Transfer money and review pending transactions
• Access maturity date, interest date and interest paid on your investment accounts
• Access the next payment date, due date, last payment amount, last payment received, interest paid, history, payoff amount and current annual percentage rate on your loan or line of credit
• Manage your account alerts
• Find a branch or ATM
• Reorder checks
• Withdraw money via check from your account(s)
• Change your personal preferences
You will need to enroll in the system upon your initial call to GTCall. Learn more about the new enrollment process.
In Memoriam, Jane L. Woods, GTFCU Board Member
Jane L. Woods, 68, a long time GTFCU member and volunteer died April 30, 2015. She served on the Supervisory Committee from 2000 to 2011 and chaired the committee from 2004 to 2011. In 2011 she was elected to the Board of Directors. Jane was in her second three year term serving as First Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors. Every board decision she made was always with the members in mind. Jane had a love of children. Her family asks that she be remembered through donations made to the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children in Dallas. Jane will be missed by all those who knew her. A complete obituary can be found at Cook-Walden Chapel of the Hills Funeral Home.